HUGE iNSD Freebie for you

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012

iNSD is on the way!!! Only one day to go...
Here is what I have planned for you...


And because it is iNSD I don't only have a little freebie for you... I have a really really BIG one!! You'll get a full kit from me! Yes... a kit *gg* I decided to do something else this time :D
To get the whole kit you'll have go to my FB-Page to download the part there, then you'll get one part here on the blog and the last part you'll recieve if you sign up for my newsletter. And you will get the newsletter freebie tomorrow morning!

This is the blog part... Wordarts...
Photobucket
click on the image to download it



These papers you get by liking my Facebook-Fanpage. Click on the image to get there... You'll find the freebie under the "exclusive" tab...

Photobucket


And last but not least... the elements... If you sign up for my newsletter HERE
 you'll get the free link tomorrow morning with my very first newsletter!


Photobucket

Have a nice day... And until tomorrow... the BIG day :)

1 Kommentare:

Mary hat gesagt…

Caroline wow so generous of you ;) Love it & Thank u so much!!!!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP